Политика

Архив

Looking and feeling healthy is more real than ever.

my problem dear anne is that it is 2009 kids dont like to get all fussied up anymore and i dont think they would go to the trouble of making up stories about lost broaches to be able to go to a silly church picnic in my mind the little girls are wearing spring dresses and holding parasols with their gloved hands while the boys are eating biscuits and drinking homemade rootbeer with their hats and suspenders on but i live in a dreamland where i want everything stylized i know you understand me anne
me 1982
what an adventure it is
(but honestly i dont snack alot when you eat so much protein you dont get hungry as often through the day)
Off to the kindergarten valentine party
and that made me think of all the insomniatic nights that she stayed up with me and mirrored my every move and snuggled me right out of my anxiety into dreamland long after grant and cate had drifted off
how have you been surprised what can i say
1 luce 2 Untitled 3 Working 4 Stove Top
and how every plan ive ever made has been reconstructed into something harder and better than what i laid out as my own agenda
and i think im done cutting kits for a while
plan to be surprised
from anthro
we gave the universe one out- if grant found a job he loved before springtime wed stay put even though we wanted to go to cali really bad and even though grant had been looking for a different job for a long time
but i couldnt stop looking at the picture because it shows the place where i played for the first 12 years of my life
i remember that too it was really fun i hope it gets warm again real soon i cant wait to go to the park again with you two love mom
i am determined
hey my little family

No comments: