Политика

Архив

To the envy of your friends

Good Day! I think that in modern life it is the most important thing to be a well-balanced and self-confident lady. I am a lovely tactful and good -mannered girl. That's why I think I can be the worthy companion to the man with a rich inner world. My intellect will help to my future beloved man to tackle difficult problems. I like children and communication with them. I enjoy to visit historical places and learn new cultures and traditions. Thanks to my slender figure I can dance well. I like to celebrate holidays in family circle and with best friends. I would like to meet any lovely man. I believe in strong family, with the old-fashioned man, who wants loving wife, and native home which is full of happiness. I need a man, who wants to build future and life together with love and care http://yhqjq.ueuo.com !

No comments: